Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm a full time work at work mom and this is my blog

I'm the person you see on the metro with spit up on the lapel of her pantsuit, Parents Magazine and laptop bag both propped on her knees, racing home for some quality time before Book, Bath, Bottle, Bed. I work because I have to in order to maintain a decent quality of life for my family, not because I'm an overachiever or I have a big important dream job. My priority is my family, but I do the best I can at everything I do. This is my blog. I'll probably spend a lot of time rambling about things no one cares about, and hopefully a little bit of time giving out some information or telling a story that someone else out there can relate to. Hopefully I'll get some advice as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers